Monday 11 April 2011

I Should On or Off ??

I Should go or not later ? 


So confuse now , cause i don know i wanna to see he again or not .. 
Actually , i saw he last time i don wan to say goodbye to he because i really don wan to see he again in my life .. 
I ll feel hurt when i see he .. 


They all expect i ll go , of course that is with my agree la ..
But that time they didn't say he ll go also .. 
Only said Tan , Wennisa and Joey .. me .. 
Then trying to ask Eric and Jacke wanna to join or not .. 


At last ,just i know he may ll join too .. 


My feeling is so complicated lol .. 


don know how to explain here .. 


When he are leave TW ..
I trying to forgot all about he , i used many way to do it .. 
Until now haven't done yet .. 
Is'int a hard work ?


Now , wanna to see again .. 


This time i ll feel happy to see him again .. 
But after this .. what is my feeling after today if i meet him again ?


Omg .. Hate .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment